Are you ready for a Project Manager - a Producer for your business?
- You feel like your ‘To Do’ list needs a time out.
- You are frustrated doing things that you know you could delegate, yet, you don’t have anyone you trust to handle the details of your business with the same love, dedication and effort that you would.
- You are looking for more time to focus on the things you find most rewarding in your business while someone else manages the daily tasks to keep everything running smoothly and moving forward.
- You have added team members but now spend your time managing them instead of working on the things only you can do.
A Project Manager can help restore balance…
As a Producer of your business, I am dedicated to the day-to-day management of your projects, operations, team members and metrics. By understanding your vision, I will be as committed to the growth of your ideas and the accomplishment of your goals as you are. Your revenue will increase as we complete projects that have been ‘in the works’ for months or even years. I will understand everything that needs to happen every day, you will feel like have found a ‘mini-me’!
Using a variety of technological tools, you will always know the status of your projects. Our team of specialists will also have access to project plans, schedules, shared documents, process documents, brand guidelines and other resources.
What would you do with 15 more hours each week?
- Finally develop that new product that you have been creating in your head for 6 months.
- Write the book you have been drafting.
- Recommit to your workouts at the gym, get out for a daily run or walk or start pilates training.
- Spend time at your kid’s baseball game, swim meet or helping out in the classroom.
- Contact your network with a joint venture proposal.
- Call your mom, sister, brother or old friend from college…
The opportunity cost of trying to do everything yourself is high.
15 hours of your time at $150 – $250 / hour = $2200 – $3700
Spend $600 – $950 to add 15 hours back into your week:
Opportunity Cost = $1600 – $2700
You just saved yourself between $1500 and almost $3000 and have time to put the finishing touches on a new product that you can bring to market in two weeks. Sales from your new product generate $25,000 over the next month. Sounds good, doesn’t it?!
Ready to add a Project Manager to your team, contact us today!